Translate

Monday, 20 May 2013

Red Queen of Science!!!

That's probably one of my better amalgamated titles!
Plowing through the alphabet of my comic collection I realize how few comics I own that start with 'R'! I must remedy that one day! I only have one comic starting with the letter 'Q', and here it is:

Queen of the West, Dale Evans #19 - April to June 1958 - Dell.
The title's run totaled 22 issues, the first two coming under the
'Four Color' banner.
One of the (very) few Cowgirls to get their own comic book!

Red Ryder Comics #110 - September 1952 - Dell.
A 17-year run totaling 151 issues, this was one of Dell's more
popular Western titles.

Science Comics #4 - July 1946 - Humor Publications.
A fact comic series that ran for 5 issues in the mid 1940's
My copy is in a very poor state, the covers have split in two
and the whole thing is falling to bits!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow, we have missed so Much! That Dale Evans is Breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're quite hard to find, especially over here in the UK!

      Delete