Translate

Monday, 1 April 2013

Early April eBay items.

These comics are now live on eBay. Links can be found under the relevant pictures. This is only a short post because Blogger just lost what I spent an hour preparing. Thanks a lot Blogger! More details with each listing. 


Ka-Zar #3 - March 1971 - Marvel
Good Plus condition.
See listing here.

Fear #4 - July 1971 - Marvel
Good Plus condition.
See listing here.
House of Mystery #185 - March/April 1970 - DC
Fine condition.
See listing here.

4 comments:

  1. I swear your comic collection pictures have me sooo tempted to collect comics, I have a few small collections, but yours are absolutely amazing! I love how the graphics really splash on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind comments Tiggy! I'm actually selling a few of my 1970s comics so I have room to collect those from the 1930s to 1960s. There's sooooooo many I want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the art on the 'House of Mystery' cover; the action, the perspective and the way its bordered with the threat of the demon type mouth.. I agree with 'Tiggy', it makes you want to collect.

    Lovely blog, Brian. Really takes me back

    Karl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karl! I started collecting way back in the early 1990's buying anything and everything but I really had to cut back on my spending, it can get too addictive!

    ReplyDelete