Translate

Sunday, 10 February 2013

Mid-February eBay stuff.

I thought it was about time I put more comics for sale on eBay, so here they are. They will be listed tonight (Sunday 10th Feb) for one week. I'll add links to the listings when they go live.

UPDATE: Now on eBay! Links: ConanAmazing Adventures and Blazing Six-Guns

Conan the Barbarian #5 - May 1971 - Marvel.
Good condition. This would have been graded as Fine, but three
centre pages are loose from both staples!  It is complete though.
I have never really been a sword and sorcery fan, the genre never
appealed to me, so I'm quite happy to let this go.
(Sorry Conan fans!)

Amazing Adventures #5 - March 1971 - Marvel
Very Good- condition. A bit of creasing on the covers and a slight
sun shadow across the top of the front cover and down the spine.
This has a 'old money' cover (shillings and pence)

Blazing Six-Guns #1 - February 1971 - Skywald
Very Good- condition.  Top and bottom of the spine have worn
away and the back cover is a bi t grubby.
There will be more Skywald westerns coming to eBay in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment