Translate

Friday, 31 August 2012

All-True Adult Spider-Man!!

I think these titles are running away with me a bit.....
My next batch includes a comic which is in probably the poorest condition of any in my collection, I got it with a batch of other comics which were in much better condition so it didn't bother me too much!

All-True Detective Cases #3 - June / July 1954 - Avon
A short run of 3 issues, starting with #2 and became a western title 'Kit Carson' from #5
One of the very few Avon titles in my collection. Not in great condition but it's not the worst...

Amazing Adult Fantasy #14 - July 1962 - Marvel
Formerly called 'Amazing Adventures' the title started at #7 and finished with #14 when it changed it's name again to Amazing Fantasy with #15 and introduced Spider-Man to the world. This issue has the prototype 'Professor X' of X-Men fame in a very early mutant story called 'The Man in the Sky'.
My copy is in a bit of a mess, but it's not the worst....

Amazing Spider-Man #15 - August 1964 - Marvel
Possibly the greatest character to come out of the early 1960's, still going strong today.
Yep, this is the most knackered comic book I own!! It's also the earliest Spider-Man I own!

No comments:

Post a Comment