Translate

Saturday, 28 July 2012

Even yet more of my comics!!

I'm gonna run out of comics to show soon!! I'll have to think of more interesting things to write about! Anybody out there want to share their favorite comic on my blog?

Today's little selection is almost as diverse as my last post, one of my few 'fact' comics and a rather special one (apparently!) More in the descriptions....

Heroic Comics #37 - Eastern Color Printing - July 1946 - One of the oldest
comics I own, and in the best condition!

















Impact #1 - E.C. - March to April 1955 - My only EC #1, pity it's in quite a
brittle state.

Jumbo Comics #124 - Fiction House - June 1949 - Unknown to me when I bought
this, it came with a certificate that reads: 'This certifies that the enclosed comic
book has appeared as a published photograph in the following book by
Mike Benton: Comic Book in America - page 119'
Signed by the author. Does anyone have the book? I can't seem to get my
hands on one and I'd love to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment